Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ABC

Making some new dolls and critters - going to try for 26 of them between now and July (hmm...wonder why July?).  I know some are going to some silent auctions, but the rest are up for grabs.  Naming each one right down the line of the alphabet as I make them.  A B and C...

No faces yet.  That part takes some time to get just right, but here's a peek.




Ayla
Isn't she pretty (well, if she had a face) with her long dress?  Like a little ballerina almost!









Barbie Owl.  :)
The owl is much smaller, but still pretty cute.












Coco
Probably my favorite.  How cute are those ears?!








All made from Bit of Whimsy patterns.  My favorite critter making patters ever!

PS - what about my cute background fabric there?  Dreaming of what to make with this!

1 comment: