Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BIBity bobity woo!

One more snap project today.
I literally whipped this up on a whim just as I was about to start dinner.
It's a washcloth refashioned as a bib - with a snap, of course.


It's just an old (but clean) washcloth and some fabric that I don't love for clothes, but don't dislike for things like this.

I didn't even warm up my iron for this one (although I should have).

I used an old bib for a pattern, cut the two main pieces and assembled.  Easy peasy.





Here is the back with the old (but clean, remember) washcloth.








And here is the side by side of the original (boring) bib with the fake snap (velcro that gets stuck to clothes in the wash - boo).




Next time:  warm up the iron and spend more time creating a working pattern.  This will work for now though.  Maybe a picture of my CC at dinner tonight?

What a cute baby gift though.  And washcloths can be cheap when you buy them in bulk!

No comments:

Post a Comment